walking on Sonshine!

little by little one step at a time, He's changing my heart and renewing my mind (: teaching me how to be patient and kind little by little one step at a time! (:

Thursday, August 16, 2007

and so i decided i didnt want to be lousy at playing the guitar anymore. what with the threehundred bucks my parents spent on my guitar. haha. and i wanted to re-string it. but mandeville music school is retarded. they wanted to charge me five bucks for each string!! what on earth man. so i left. hahaha. and i tried to learn how to read tabs, so ben had to teach me. and i realised its really, really easy. just that my fingers kinda hurt now.

i slept at 230am, and i had alot of reallyreally weird dreams. haha. and i was really sleepy this morning -_____-

anw, im really glad that i discovered a new method of learning to meditate and dwell on the Lord. haha. i havent discovered the true wonder of it, but i think i will, in time (:

i like listening to bethany joy lenz. she's got a really soothing voice. but her songs arent that nice. :/

and, HAPPY BIRTHDAY KOH BOON CHUAN! (: one of my most favorite friends. haha. im sorry your cake only had one candle. (: