walking on Sonshine!

little by little one step at a time, He's changing my heart and renewing my mind (: teaching me how to be patient and kind little by little one step at a time! (:

Monday, May 17, 2004

a new song

I've been grazing in the lush green pastures,
Watching time pass me by,
And I've been wading in the shallow waters,
Where everything is all right-
But today I know that something's different,
Something's disturbing my peace,
Oh, I can feel the changes in the distance,
And hear them calling to me-

The day is here, the time has come
To sing a new song,
It's very clear, I must move on,
And sing a new song,
It will define who I become,
This new song,
So show me how to sing along
To this new song-

I've been looking in the strangest places,
to find the source of my strength,
And even though the outcome never changes,
Still I search endlessly,
But no more wandering around in circles,
It's time that I cross the sea,
Now I'm trading in my cozy corner
For the bigger mystery

Going there means leaving here,
Saying yes means saying no,
Moving on means letting go of what is sure,
For more


v thankful that even now im still able to hold that candle of hope in my hand, and though my vision sometimes blurs, wind blows and the flame flickers that light has never gone out and im just thankful that i can see that light, not blinded by it. learning very much how to practise self-control to prevent myself from committing murder towards people that shoot their mouths off without thinking and heh big situation for application of FOS from family camp (:

learning to move on from friendships i thought would last forever. wrong, as always heh well not always.. but when His love holds the friendship together, thats when it lasts thats why mutual exhortation and loving each other [yes onethreefourhalfandma] and the rest of the fast growing trees in bethany :D

sup horrified at the extent to which people have changed and i just get really traumatised and scared for them when they go clubbing. i cant even recognise you anymore. dont let the people around you shape who you are, dont let him take control. let Him. saying yes to Him means saying no. can you?but im still praying.

theres no such thing as an ordinary day. when i feel like im falling i will hold on to You.

"the wind blows where it wishes, and you hear the sound of it but cannot tell where it comes from or where it goes. so is everyone who is born of the Spirit." -john3:8

You are the Sonshine of my life! thats why i'll always stay around (: You are the apple of eye- forever You'll stay in my heart (: