walking on Sonshine!

little by little one step at a time, He's changing my heart and renewing my mind (: teaching me how to be patient and kind little by little one step at a time! (:

Thursday, August 24, 2006

i suddenly feel veryveryveryveryvery bogged down. and i KNOW i need to ask the Lord for wisdom to choose carefully the activities i should take on and those i shouldnt. and never let people pressure me into doing smth that i dont want to do. cos i wanna do everything heartily as to the Lord and not to men. (: and since my weekends are dedicated to serving the Lord in church, i better find a way to make all my weekdays free! so i can finish my lawr assignments which are due by saturday 2359 by friday night (: yaye i am ambitious and i will keep it that way. and i will take practical steps to make sure i can keep these commitments (:

yaye pray for me!

[ps: am less bogged down now (:]

whee! i am rebuked. o you of little faith. He feeds the poor sparrows and He knows when they fall. He clothes the lilies in the field, what more you? o you of little faith.

faith like a mustard seed. faith like a child. (: