walking on Sonshine!

little by little one step at a time, He's changing my heart and renewing my mind (: teaching me how to be patient and kind little by little one step at a time! (:

Wednesday, December 03, 2008

today i Biblegateway-ed this phrase "what can man do to me" in a bid to find the section of hebrews that quotes this phrase from the psalms. and i came across this verse that i havent read in a long time-

"Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today, and forever." -Hebrews 13:8

and i was just thinking abt my missing the flight experience. haha. God is fair. i spent the canadian thanksgiving wonderfully.. i had fun, i gave thanks for the fullness of blessings the Lord has outpoured on my life. i spent the american thanksgiving sleeping on a couch at the airport. the Lord has taught me to give thanks in abundance, and in need. He has reminded me when i have founded by joy in the gifts He's given me, rather than in Who He is. He has reminded me that there is a plan for every portion of my life.. though sometimes when its hard i stop and question, i am thankful that i am reminded of my God Who never changes.. yesterday, today and forever.