walking on Sonshine!

little by little one step at a time, He's changing my heart and renewing my mind (: teaching me how to be patient and kind little by little one step at a time! (:

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

today i was reminded of the unconditional love of our Lord and Savior through this.

its sobering each time i falter in the vows i have made to the Lord. but yet back in His arms i know that i find healing, i find peace, i find love, open arms and hope.

ive been replaying 'sweetly broken' by jeremy riddle over and over on my ipod these past two weeks. the chorus goes:

at the Cross You beckon me
draw me gently to my knees and I am
lost for words
so lost in love
I am sweetly broken,
Wholly surrendered.


sweetly broken, Wholly surrendered.

this past year i have been learning many lessons on loving..to love with the kind of love that Christ displayed so fully, so flawlessly, so perfectly. as much as i realize that i am so far from attaining that goal, i thank God everyday that i have perfection as my example. when Christ came, there was not a hint of pride in His Being. before He died, He didnt make sure that He drummed into our thick skulls the extent of His sacrifice. He didnt yell, He didnt struggle. Like a sheep before its shearers is silent, He held His peace. He was unblemished in every way and yet He chose.. this is my perfect expression of love.

Labels: