walking on Sonshine!

little by little one step at a time, He's changing my heart and renewing my mind (: teaching me how to be patient and kind little by little one step at a time! (:

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

my ipod shuffled to this song while i was on the bus on the way to the ferry terminal today. its a funny song, really. haha the way the life story of this man is told, its kinda hard not to laugh. but then it got to the serious part.. where the man realises that his life is almost over and admits that he needs the Lord.

You said, "Jesus, please forgive me of my crimes
Sanctify this withered heart of mine
Stay with me until my life is through
And on that day please take me home with you"


i started tearing when it got to this bit..like an idiot i know. but i did mostly cos i know how that feels. the story of my life- i try and try and try and when i realise i cant do it on my own i get on my knees and there i find..just forgiveness.

the song ends on a wonderful note..there's a beautiful instrumental bit, and then Jon Foreman from Switchfoot sings, as Jesus-

I am the Way
Follow Me
And take My hand
And I am the Truth
Embrace Me and you'll understand
And I am the Light
And for Me you'll live again
For I am Love
I am Love
I, I am Love


I am love. could it get more beautiful? (:

im a little tired..6 hours to get from victoria to vancouver cos of the insanely long bus rides and the almost 2 hr long ferry ride. plus, i dont like flight delays! but i think i need to learn to be thankful.. for the good things. and learn, from the bad things. and not complain, not get mad, just trust and be patient, and it will all be okay (:

ive been thinking on 2 Corinthians 12. 'My grace is sufficient for you' - that has to be enough. (: