walking on Sonshine!

little by little one step at a time, He's changing my heart and renewing my mind (: teaching me how to be patient and kind little by little one step at a time! (:

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

my life is perfect. IP law is done and over with, thank God. finished all my papers and im just.. taking a breath now. after awhile of rushing around. haha.

"...For when I am weak, then I am strong." - 2 Corinthians 12:10

so yesterday i was reminded of the importance of keeping focused on the Lord. because in and of ourselves, we are not simply tainted by a little bit of sin, we are absolutely destroyed by it. it has become a part of us - such that selfishness rises each and every time something doesnt go our way. particularly in the context of serving the Lord, much to my dismay, church politics come up all the time, and ive heard so many say thats the scariest of all dissensions. because this is supposed to be the body of Christ. if anyone knew, we should be the ones that know better. because we have a God that has given us unconditional love, He also requires us to love unconditionally - He knows we'll never be able to do that perfectly, but He wants us to try.

i loved this post on lotsofscotts, so aptly tied in to what i saw playing out before my eyes yesterday. this is exactly what He means us to cultivate. a love for each other. a love that doesnt say 'i dont like that about you', that doesnt keep picking and picking and picking till theres nothing left.

we were never meant to love in pieces. we were meant to love in WHOLE. im one to talk, ive a millionbilliontrillion miles to go before i ever come close. but i try. i do my best, and though i might not succeed all the time, im a little closer. (: speaking of unconditional love- i think there's a fence in my life that i need to mend. i dont know how im gonna do it, but i do know where im going to find the determination, strength and courage to do it. but for now.. i need to pray and find all of the above. haha. any prayers will be much appreciated.

im off to bed. remember, dont love in pieces. (: