walking on Sonshine!

little by little one step at a time, He's changing my heart and renewing my mind (: teaching me how to be patient and kind little by little one step at a time! (:

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

i loved this post

I made her in such a way that she would need Me. I made her a little more lonesome than she would like to be, only because I want her to turn to Me in her loneliness. Only because I need for her to lean to and depend on Me. I know her heart. I know if I had not made her like this she would go her own way and forget about Me, her Creator. (Psalm 62:5-8)

I have given her many good and happy things because I love her. (Psalm 84:11 and Romans 8:32)


especially the paraphrases of the above 2/3 passages. psalm 62 is a very special psalm to me..and this paraphrase brings out the exact lessons of life i learnt in the process of making this psalm personal to me.

i am very very blessed..haha on a side note, i finally finally got my one and only for the rest of my life chanel bag YAYE! haha i also L-O-V-E my new stars cd, the songs are amazing and they make me happy.. (: (:

i likeeeee this song, its called 'my favorite book'
i was always late, you never afraid, that we could be falling
all our friends would say, maybe we should wait, but they cant see what's coming
and to this day, when everything breaks, you are the anchor that holds me
and that's why we'll always make it.